Winter vacations are simply across the corner, and as you unpack your Christmas cards, you is probably questioning what Merry Christmas desires you may write on your cherished ones. gust post Whether your preferred wintry traditions consist of cooking up a feast, taking part in relaxed beverages, a solemn nonsecular gathering, caroling, or placing stockings for Santa, maximum agree that our own circle of relatives and buddies are the maximum crucial a part of Christmas. Merry Christmas Wishes gust post.
Funny Merry Christmas Wishes
1. Bring your faraway friends and family a smile and some cheer with these funny Merry Christmas wishes. These work well in a greeting card along with your own jokes or a funny message from you. I’ve added an example message you could write underneath some of the funny Christmas sayings, but definitely personalize them further to suit the recipient!
2. Christmas (noun). The only time of the year in which one can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks.
3.”One of the nice things about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with a present.”
4. Don’t think of it as me bribing you, think of it as spreading Christmas cheer!
5.”The 3 stages of man: He believes in Santa Claus. He doesn’t believe in Santa Claus. He is Santa Claus.”
Congratulations on finally making it to stage 3! Merry Christmas ol’ man.
6.”It’s all fun and games until Santa checks the naughty list.”
Let’s hope he wasn’t paying close attention to us this year! Thanks for being such a great friend, it’s been fun spending time with you this year. Here’s to a fabulous 2023!
7. Lessons from a Christmas Tree:
“Be a light in the darkness.
We all fall over sometimes.
You can never wear too much glitter.
Bring joy to others.
Sparkle and twinkle as often as possible.
It’s okay to be a little tilted”.
~ Jane Lee Logan
8.”You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.”
~ Maya Angelou
However tangled the lights are this year, I know you’ll handle it with aplomb. Merry Christmas!
9. One sure sign that you’re getting older is how Santa seems to look younger each year. Cheers to another year of holiday fun!
10. May your eggnog be spiked with plenty of rum to get you through this holiday season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
11. You’re a lot like some of my Christmas tree ornaments. Bright, colorful. and a little bit cracked!
12.”I’m dreaming of a White Christmas. But if the White runs out I’ll drink the Red!”
Looking forward to celebrating with you over the Holiday season. Cheers to a fabulous 2023!
13.”Time to get into the holiday spirit… gin, vodka, whiskey…”
Looking forward to celebrating with you over the holidays. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year!
14. Don we now our ugly sweaters…
Let’s party! Merry Christmas!
15.I hope you love the present you told me to buy for you. Merry Christmas!
16.”Three Wise WOMEN would have asked directions, arrived on time, helped deliver the baby, bought practical gifts, cleaned the stable, made a casserole, and there would be peace on earth!”
To my very wise and amazing [wife/mother], what would we do without you? With all the cooking, cleaning, shopping, negotiating, cuddles, and stories, you take care of us and keep our family happy and healthy. Merry Christmas, we love you!
Merry Christmas Wishes for Family
1. Christmas is the time for connecting with distant family, as well as those we will see over the holidays. These Merry Christmas wishes for your family will help you spread Christmas cheer near and far!
2. May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and we look forward to seeing you in 2023.
3. Whatever is beautiful. Whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
4. They say the best gift around the tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas surrounded by your precious family, and many blessings for this year.
5.”Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.”
~ Washington Irving
6. Thank you for graciously hosting us this Christmas season. May the rest of your year remain merry and bright.
7. To a joyful present and a well-remembered past! We raise a glass to you this Christmas all the way from [insert your location]. Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a magnificent New Year.
8.I hope that the holiday season ends the present year on a cheerful note. May it make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
9. There’s nothing like a well-lit Christmas tree to remind me of all the fun we had together as children. Wishing you a holiday season as full of wonder as when we were young! Merry Christmas.
10. May the miracle of Christmas bring you joy and happiness. I wish for contentment and peace among you and your family.
11. We’re so grateful that you could be here to celebrate the holidays with us and share in our good cheer! May our hopeful wishes follow you home and warm you through the New Year.
12.May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow for your lovely family, just as our childhood memories of holidays past are such happy recollections now. Wishing you lots of love, joy, and happiness. Merry Christmas!
13.Now that the kids are out of the house, you can rest easy for Christmas! Wishing you a relaxing and stress-free holiday.
Merry Christmas Wishes for Friends
1.The Christmas season offers a great excuse to reach out to friends and let them know you care about them. Send them best wishes for the coming year with these lovely Merry Christmas wishes for friends.
2.They say that friends are the family you choose. I’m so glad to get to spend some time with my chosen family this holiday season.
3.I always feel like a kid again when Christmas comes around. You know what that means… Let’s get up to some holiday mischief!
4.Cookies and cakes and spices and cocoa… When it starts to smell like Christmas, it’s hard not to get into the spirit. Here’s a little something to spread Christmas cheer around your home.
5.It wouldn’t be Christmas without you. So glad to have you with me, year after year.
6.Wishing you Holidays filled with fun and laughter, and very best wishes for a fabulous New Year! I can’t wait to celebrate NYE with you!
7.They say “It’s all fun and games until Santa checks the naughty list…” Let’s hope he wasn’t paying close attention to us this year! Thanks for being such a great friend, it’s been fun spending time with you over the year. Here’s to a fabulous 2023!
8.Me: “I want a magical Unicorn for Christmas”
Santa: “Be realistic”
Me: “Okay. I want 5 minutes to myself each day to drink my coffee hot and pee in peace.”
Santa: “What color Unicorn would you like?”
This made me think of us! Thank you for being such a great friend and support this year. Wishing you more sleep and time for yourself in the coming year. Happy Holidays!
Merry Christmas Wishes for love
1.Christmas is extra special when you spend it with people you care about, and I’m so lucky I get to spend it with you! Thank you for welcoming us into your home these holidays and making us feel so special. Merry Christmas!
2.Warmest wishes for a happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Thanks for being such a great friend.
3.May this Christmas bring you much joy and happiness, and may your New Year be merry and bright. Thanks for being such a great friend!
4.Hooray, it’s the holidays! I hope you have a great Christmas, and I can’t wait to celebrate the New Year with you!
5.I hope your halls are decked with joy, love, and laughter. And may the New Year be full of adventure and fun! You deserve it!
6.On this Christmas Day, may you have everything you need to fill your home with peace and bliss. Wishing you a New Year full of promise and new opportunities!
7.The spirit of Christmas is bright and magical. When you start to feel it, it will enchant you with hope and wonder that lasts beyond the holiday season.
8.Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Season creating special memories with your beautiful family. With lots of love from the [insert family name].
9.Wishing you happy holidays and a wonderful New Year. Best wishes from the [insert family name].
10.Wishing you peace, love, and joy this Christmas and throughout 2023. With love from the [insert family name].
11.Merry Christmas! And best wishes for a healthy, happy, and peaceful New Year. Love from the [insert family name].
12.Wishing you a fun-filled holiday season and best wishes for a Happy New Year!
Religious Merry Christmas Wishes
- 1.These religious Merry Christmas wishes reference God, Jesus, and the first Christmas. They are a lovely way to wish your religious friends and family a Merry Christmas.
- 2.May you have the gift of faith, the blessing of hope, and the peace of His love at Christmas and always.
- 3.A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!
- 4.May God fill your life with love, joy, and peace this Christmas and throughout the New Year.
- 5.The magic of Christmas is not in the presents, but in His presence. May you have the gift of faith this Christmas and many blessings throughout the New Year.
- 6.May your heart be lifted in praise this Christmas for the wonderful gift of Jesus and the joy He brings to our lives. Have a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.
- 7.Sharing with you the Glory, the Wonder, the Miracle of this Holy Season. Have a Blessed Christmas and New Year.
- 8.On this beautiful Christmas day, surrounded by our friends and loved ones, let us remember the true meaning of Christmas, as we share God’s love for creation.
- 9.Faith makes all things possible,
- Hope makes all things work,
Love makes all things beautiful,
May you have all three for this Christmas.
- Merry Christmas! May God bless you richly throughout this holiday season.
- 1.May you feel God’s presence in the candles that softly spread their glow at Christmas and may you experience the wonder of His abiding love, as He guides you, through each day of the coming year. May God’s Blessings be with you at Christmas and New Year!
- 2.May Joy be your gift at Christmas and may Faith, Hope, and Love be your treasures in the New Year.
- 3.God gave His greatest gift to us on that first Christmas Day and may the wonder of it always guide and light your way. Merry Christmas!
- 4.’This the season for giving, charity, respect for all God’s creations, and bringing peace to our Earth.
- 5.”Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both.”
~ Phillips Brooks
6.It’s not what you get, it’s what you give. Thank you for being an amazing example of charity and faith.
- 7.”Like God, Christmas is timeless and eternal, from everlasting to everlasting. It is something even more than what happened that night in starlit little Bethlehem; it has been behind the stars forever. There was Christmas in the heart of God before the world was formed.”
~ Roy Rogers
8.”Advent helps us remember that light shines in the darkness and we reflect it.”
~ Greg Richardson
9.May your light shine bright this Christmas season, as we reflect the message of Christmas.
- 10.A little child,
A shining star,
A stable rude,
The door ajar.
Yet in that place,
So crude, forlorn,
The Hope of all
The world was born.
Thanks for being with us, I know you have a lot on your plate!