Our desired success comes through the sum of numerous small successes. If you want to create something big, if you have a dream and a clear goal, the question is not how to do it right now. In short, happiness is physical and mental peace. For that you have to master some habits.
Here is a list of 20 small habits that will help you succeed in life. The practices may be simple, but their results are far-reaching.
- New ideas are constantly born in our brain. Again they are lost there. So when something comes to mind, write it down in the diary.
- be less reactive in the New Year. Think twice before expressing your feelings.
- Read at least one page every day. Practice reading.
- Practice writing at least one page every day. Practice positivity out there.
- Constantly think, think. The more we keep our brain busy, the more active it will be.
- Apply sunlight to the body. The earlier it is, the better.
- Stop lying.
- Play sports
- Break the target down into smaller chunks.
- Sometimes being ‘bored’ is not bad. That’s when the best ideas hit.
- Listen more, say less.
- Enjoy more than consumption, create more.
- Complain less, applaud more.
- Delete apps that are not working.
- Donate clothes or items that are not in use.
- Help others as much as you can. Nothing else can match the pure joy of helping others.
- Connect with old friends.
- Eat home cooked food as much as possible. The less you eat out, the better.
- Look at the phone less. Look more into people’s eyes.
- Try to remember people’s names
Thanks for being with us, I know you have a lot on your plate!