Valentine’s Day Messages for Boyfriends
1. Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life.
2. I love you more than a pizza.
3. Here’s to being my emergency contact someday.
4. You’re my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day!
5. In case you ever foolishly forget: I am not thinking about you.” —Virginia Woolf
6. Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peel-ing.
7. Happy Valentine’s Day, handsome.
8. You’re the only person I send heart-eye emojis to.
9. Valentine, you take my breath away, every single day.
10. It’s just one day in the year, but you should know that I love you every day and every moment. Take my love on this beautiful occasion!
11. The more time we spend together, the more we fall in love with each other. Happy Valentine’s! fashion blogger gust post
Valentine’s Day Messages for Girlfriends
1. Know why I have a library card? Because I’m checkin’ you out.
2. Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful woman I know.
3.” Love is friendship that has caught on fire.” —Ann Landers
4. I love you, and I love us.
5. You take my breath away. Always.
6. You’re the Pam to my Jim.
7. Every love song is about you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
8. Happy Valentine’s Day to the most important woman in my life.
9. I never liked Valentine’s Day, and then I met you and I understood what it was all about.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Husbands
1. Thank you for bringing so much love, joy, and adventure into my life. I love you.
2. You still make me laugh. You still give me butterflies. And I’m still falling for you every single day. Happy Valentine’s Day!
3. I’m so lucky to be in love with my best friend.
4. Through all the seasons, through all of the time… I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
5.”Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” —Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
6. This will definitely be a kids-in-bed-early kind of night.
7. When we met, I knew I wanted to spend every single Valentine’s Day with you. You’re my rock and I don’t know what I’d do without you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
8. To my hubby on this Valentine’s Day, I’m yours forever.
9. To another Valentine’s Day spent with the love of my life, and to many more. fashion blogger gust post
Valentine’s Day Messages for Wife
1. I love you more than you’ll ever know. Happy Valentine’s Day!
2. I would choose you again and again. Happy Valentine’s Day to the woman of my dreams.
3. You’re the reason I am who I am today. Thank you for everything you do for our family. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
4. You are my best friend, my partner, and my soulmate. I love you.
5. Thanks for being you and for being mine.
What would I do without you by my side? Happy Valentine’s Day to the love of my life.
6. To the most amazing woman who I am lucky enough to call my wife, Happy Valentine’s Day.
7. Every day I wake up next to you feels like Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Friends
1. You’re my best friend and my partner in crime. Thank you so much for being you.
2. I love you, friend, and there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
3. Here’s to Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food, and especially good friends like you.
4. Thank you for standing by my side through thick and thin, my forever friend.
5. I can’t think of anyone to whom I’d rather be toasting on Valentine’s Day than a friend like you. I love you; Happy Valentine’s Day!
6. Wishing you a beautiful day filled with all the love and happiness you deserve.
7. To my best friend this Valentine’s Day, I couldn’t ask for someone who loves and supports me more than you do.
8. Happy Valentine’s Day! Thanks for being my person.
9. Our friendship is #relationshipgoals.
10. We’ve been friends for so long that we’re basically married. I now owe 11. you a Valentine’s Day card every year.
12. You’re the Tina Fey to my Amy Poehler. (Or, any pop culture duo you love!)
13. Making friends as a grown-up is hard. Thank you for making it easy.
Good times. Bad Times. Fun Times. Tough times. No matter what, you’re always by my side.
14. I love that you’re my emergency contact.
15. Friend love is the best kind of love. We’ll never break up because you refuse to pick up your socks.
16. We go together like wine and any day of the week.
17. Who needs a Valentine when I have a best friend like you?
18. Happy Valentine’s Day! Just wanted to let you know that you are LOVED
Funny Valentine’s Day Messages
1. Happy Valentine’s Day! Are you seriously not sick of me yet?
2. I’m yours. Sorry, no refunds or exchanges.
3. So happy we both swiped right.
4. I love you. Though I like you a lot better after my first cup of coffee.
5. I’m so happy and thankful to have found someone as weird as me.
6. All I need in this life is you and me. Oh, and WiFi. And wine. And snacks. But that’s it, I swear.
7. You have the worst taste in TV shows, and I’m still madly in love with you. That’s how you know it’s real.
8. Besides cheese, you are my favorite.
9. I love you because you’re the person who annoys me the least.
10. You know how I knew you were the one? You’re the only person I can stand for longer than 6 hours.
11. I know loving me isn’t always the easiest. But trust me, I’m worth it.
12. Happy Valentine’s Day! Nothing says love like a piece of paper folded in half with some words on it. fashion blogger gust post
Love for Valentine’s Day
1.“When first we fall in love, we feel that we know all there is to know about life, and perhaps we are right.”— Mignon McLaughlin
2.“Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” — Franklin P. Jones
3.“Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love.” — Leo Tolstoy
4.“It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous, that you realize just how much you love them.” — Agatha Christie
5.“Much love many trials, but what an utter desert is a life without love.” — Charles Darwin
6.“I don’t want to live—I want to love first, and live incidentally.” — Zelda Fitzgerald
7.“Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction” — Antoine de Saint-Exupery
8.“Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps most fatal to true happiness.” —Bertrand Russell
9.“Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.” — Ursula K. Le Guin
10.“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” — Paulo Coelho. fashion blogger gust post
[…] It Will Preserve Moments with Your Loved Ones […]
[…] Check out the fact that tattoo is among the most commonly misspelled words on the internet, as well as among the most commonly misspelled words in the English language, as well as the most misspelled word in the tattoo. This is the Etymology of the Oxford English Dictionary. A variety of spellings of the word tattoo have been used in art, such as band names and clothing designs. […]